The video contests "Read Dostoevsky!" and "Read Nekrasov!"15 june 2021
At the 200th anniversary of Fedor Dostoevsky and Nikolay Nekrasov!
In the run-up to the International Congress of Teachers of the Russian language and literature that is taking place on November, 11-13, in 2021 we would like to invite schoolchildren and students to participate in the video contests "Read Dostoevsky!" and "Read Nekrasov!" (hereafter "the Contests").
To take part in the Contests you have to:
- Choose a Dostoevsky’s or Nekrasov’s novel and make a video about it in Russian. This video should draw readers’ attention to the novel.
- Upload it to the websites https://www.youtube.com, https://vimeo.com or https://youku.com (Please, make it private, that is to be available only via link).
- Fill in the participant’s form.
- Include the link to the video in this form.
- The video must be no longer than 3 minutes and in format avi , wmv , mpeg , mpeg4 . Your work can be presented as a video, a ppt presentation or an animation. Both collective and individual ones are welcomed.
The winners’ videos will be published on the Institute of Russian Language and Culture (IRLC MSU) website (www.irlc.msu.ru) after posting the results and announcing the winners (from late November, 2021).
The deadline for the Contests is October, 15th, 2021.
Questions should be directed to the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.